It looks like hoodies have a new fashion! In today’s blog post, I’ll show you new and inspiring ways you can wear hoodies for women. The hoodie itself is a hooded sweater, so there are a few places where you can cancel it for wearing. But I love that casual touch that makes an elegant outfit look relaxed and urban. Do i have your attention Scroll down to see how to style a hoodie without looking like a college student.
Hoodies can actually look polished and sophisticated. All you need is to know how to do things right.
1. A hoodie and skirt are an easy combination, but they look great. All you need is to wear a neutral hoodie and pair it with a printed skirt (I prefer pencil skirts) and ankle boots. The most popular combinations are the following: a hoodie and pencil skirt with classic boots, a hoodie and pleated midi skirt with colored boots, a hoodie and an asymmetrical skirt with wedge shoes.
2. A hoodie and a dressing combination. Well it could be the same as a skirt combo, but I’d say it looks warmer. You need a tight fitting dress under a hoodie. The hoodie plays the role of a cardigan or jacket.
3. To achieve a matchy matchy look, you will need a printed hoodie and matching printed pants, skirt or shorts.
4. A perfectly layered outfit. You will need a hoodie and something to wear over it, like a denim jacket, fur vest, leather jacket, etc.
5. Hoodie + jogger pants and heels. Make your sporty outfit more ladylike and chic, just add a pair of sexy heels.
6. Naughty school girl outfit. You need a hoodie, a tennis skirt, and cool sneakers. Simple and super trendy look.
In love with this gray hoodie with rose print and sexy jeans cutoffs. Check out 22 ways to wear jeans cutoffs this year. I tell you, any girl will come up with cool ideas on how to wear these jeans pants in real life.
Streetwear fashion is coming back and I love the versatility of casual outfits. You don’t need much to achieve the perfect street look, wearing a hoodie, sweatpants, and bright kicks. Trust me, the hoodie is far more versatile than most stylists used to think. Sure, it won’t fly with the most conservative office dress codes, but you can still create professional outfit ideas by simply pairing hoodie with polished and textured pieces. For example a hoodie under a blazer, combined with manly trousers and slim heels. Take a closer look at my favorite street style ideas to pick your favorites.
Every outfit is unique, so everyone needs to experiment with inspiring ways to wear hoodies for women. I’ve decided to show you the latest guide to fashion trends for women in 2019 including: Hoodies, How To Wear, Sweatshirts. Every single piece is a must for the current season.